Jennifer has presented more than 150 speeches to motivate employees, present research, and provide testimony in support of health care. She has provided workshops on leadership and management, project management, and change management skills.
She is a member of the National Speakers Association and Toastmasters International. She has provided speeches, seminars, and workshops at the World Health Organization and at academic and health organizations around the world.
She currently offers workshops in the following areas. If you don’t see an area listed, just ask!
- Becoming a Leader: Leadership Opportunities in Every Moment
- Five Leadership Skills You’re Probably Already Using
- Becoming your Best Self: Advanced Leadership Skills and Strategies
- Charting your Course: Developing and Implementing Career Vision and Mission
- Managing Change: Leading Yourself and your Team through Change
- Project Management: Getting It Done
- Creating a Healthy Work Culture
- The Right People: Hiring and Retention of Star Performers
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Difficult Conversations
- Evaluating Success and Improving Outcomes
- Mentoring: How to Be a Great Mentor/How to Find a Great Mentor
- Improving Team Effectiveness
- Listening to Customers … and Improving Service Delivery
Download onesheet here.